Life in Words. Seeing the World through my eyes.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lakeside from My side.

I remember my first day at Lakeside like it was just last week... Oh ya, it was. I was uberly excited. Well, not really, but still, it was a new beginning 3 weeks after my initial new beginning. Oh boy, this is confusing. Anyways, on my first day in Lakeside, I learned something new the very moment my lecturer, Mr Winston stepped in the class for Fundamentals of Management.

How many of you know what the short form 'fml' stands for?
I, for one, has never heard of it before.

So, that's the very first thing I learnt in Lakeside. I learnt that 'fml' stands for f*** my life. =D Very unforgettable.

Moving on, there are so many places I still haven't seen in Lakeside. Truthfully, I've only been to Block E, the food places and the library. Other than that, I haven't seen anything else. I heard Lakeside was supposed to be big. I've only discovered a incy-wincy, little part of campus, I guess.

No, I'm not very adventurous.

The lecture halls seem very pretty. Let me stress on the word, 'SEEM'. We don't get to use the lecture halls because there are only 41 people in our class. So unfortunate.




While sitting on the stairway outside class, Michele, Jeannette and I spotted cows. How awesome is that! Now I know where the cow farm is. The cows are so cute! Despite the smell, I still think they are uberly cute. I wonder if we can visit the cow farm.


You know how Taylor's has 4 campuses? Well, so far I've only been to the Pj campus, Lakeside and now, Sri Hartamas.
I would describe it as Lakeside, smaller, compressed.
Its small, but really the interior is really modern and reminds me so much of a mini version of Lakeside.



Sri Hartamas.




Lakeside.

See the similarities? Or is it just me?
Honestly, I like the feeling in Sri Hartamas, although I don't know anyone there but there's a kind of warm family feel there. Because its so small, almost everyone knows everyone, whereas in Lakeside, people just walk at a fast pace, hustling to classes without acknowledging anyone except their friends. I, am no exception.

One day, I hope everyone in Lakeside become friends. That'll be awesome. 10 000 people, ALL know each other. Imagine THAT! Imagine if the cows could talk and were friends with us too, if the table and chairs could sing and the walls smiled at us every time we walk pass. Wouldn't that just be outta this world?

Okay, okay... I am obviously going out of topic. Back to topic, food in Lakeside, not so great and really expensive. I've been eating at Crispy Popiah almost everyday because its so GOOD compared to everything else. The prices there are pretty reasonable compared to everything else in Lakeside. Yum, Yum, in my tum. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. *licks lips and rubs belly* But the thing is, its so hard to get a table at any food shop because there is always so many hungry people. WE NEED MORE FOOD PLACES *with cheap prices and a million tables. =D

The toilets in Lakeside are really confusing. I entered the male toilet a few times already. The symbols are so similar. I can't tell if its a man or a lady with a skirt. Its so weird. But the awesome thing about the toilets is that there are sufficient mirrors. Plus, there are toilets almost everywhere. So if your bladder is really full and about to burst, no worries, there's always a toilet nearby somewhere. Just be careful you enter the right toilet.

I must apologise for this post and I think I better stop here since the whole post I've been writing a whole load of nonsense. =D

All in all, after careful analysis and observation, my conclusion is that Lakeside has its awesome side and its not so awesome side.

No comments:

Post a Comment