Life in Words. Seeing the World through my eyes.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Disheartened

Am I being sensitive? Hormonal?

Sigh. Recently it has just been listening for me. Listen, comfort, listen, comfort. Don't get me wrong. I love it. I love the fact that I have developed the skill of listening. I've always been the one who does the talking. It was always, "me, me, me." So, I'm happy. But it seems that when I have a problem, I find myself left alone. When I approach a friend, I have to muster up all the courage I have to try sneak in the topic of the problem I am facing. Trust me. I have always been a self-absorbed stuck up little bitch. This was never an issue for me. Right up until recently. Who the heck am I? When I actually finally bring up the problem I seem to get brushed off for every other thing. Am I being over sensitive? Have I forgotten the times where they did actually hear me out? Am I being selfish? Do I see nothing but myself? Maybe I am over-reacting or maybe I just need more friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment